12 main symptoms of a lack of magnesium in the body
1. Muscle cramps, which most often occur in the calf muscles, sometimes in the hands and feet. ⠀
2. Arrhythmia, pain in the heart. Magnesium affects muscle health throughout the body, including the heart. Мышцы
3. Migraine is a common complaint of patients with magnesium deficiency. Magnesium supplementation can treat migraine symptoms such as nausea and sensitivity to light. ⠀
4. Constipation. Magnesium and constipation are directly related because the entire digestive tract is essentially one long muscle. ⠀
5. Depression. Interestingly, people who have tried to commit suicide are often diagnosed with extremely low magnesium levels in their bodies.
6. Sleep problems. Do you often have nightmares? Do you feel « overwhelmed » after waking up? This may indicate a magnesium deficiency. ⠀
7. Metabolic syndrome. A number of serious studies have shown that magnesium plays an important role in the prevention of type 2 diabetes. ⠀
8. High pressure. Magnesium as a natural calcium channel blocker is involved in the regulation of blood pressure. ⠀
9. Chronic fatigue is the most common complaint of those who are deficient in magnesium. Patients complain of rapid fatigue, even long sleep does not bring them the long-awaited rest.
10. Ringing in the ears. Magnesium supplements have proven to be an effective treatment for patients with hearing loss. They helped restore hearing within three months. ⠀
11. Joint aches, muscle pains can also be symptoms of magnesium deficiency in the body. ⠀
12. Hormonal disorders in women. The higher the level of estrogen or progesterone in a woman’s body, the lower the level of magnesium. ⠀ Take care of your health and replenish magnesium reserves in the body in time. Magnesium Oil from Dr. MagnesiumTM.